Pages

Monday, 10 October 2011

Random bit of Meta-fiction.

Interesting happened yesterday. This probably only happens to me, but possibly just possibly for those who have itunes with their PCs this also happened. My computer was slow very slow, and picking some music on itunes to help me concentrate, I flip on my microsoft word and I'm still seeing my itunes page. Then i notice the word flashing bar indicating I can start writing, write on my Lights music playlist. And I began.

Hmm this is odd. I am right now looking at an itunes page and typing across it. Right now its so slow that the words can’t catch up to my writing oh here it is! Well known it kind of slowed down. But hilariously I think I could call this a new form of art, just paying with the ridiculous slowness of my laptop. But what should I call it? I dunno it’s a metafiction I guess, through I doubt a paragraphic excuse counts. Now should I keep writing By the itunes measurement I have covered 5 songtracks worth. Also my grammer sucks though I guess I should be improving. What should I say next? Well I guess seeing as I have the luxury of looking at my itunes page well some of it, I could at least describe it. The top albums are Metal by Fiest 21 by Adele and yeah and so on. The only one I know is Siberia by Lights. I like her music. Now across from it is my SkySailing soundtrack the only soundtrack I ever bought from itunes because its cd burning sucks. Good thing this is just a tardy memory and not a virus cause that would just suck if it did.
Should I describe it? This shows only the parts of Microsoft word I’m using. Once I use a different piece of Microsoft word I tear down the itunes page that originally covered it so think of it as a really lazy remodeling job, a patch you don’t like tear it off. For example lets say I run my mouse to the bold. There that part of itunes gone. Now I can use bold. I got about 65% of my Microsoft word page that I can see, though I am now getting bored of this. I got work to do, have to put this writing off another day. I don’t worry this happens all the time.

All this was written down at the moment, responding to what I saw on screen, but sheesh I've done writer's block like that writing off the top of my head, maybe I can pass it off as a new type of meta-fiction or what have you.

No comments:

Post a Comment