I was having a conversation with an aspiring writer a friend of mine and I learnt two things. First aspiring authors ain't unique, usually there are those who want to do something artsy but can't hack at drawing or acting so we might as well shut out to the world. We're a dime a dozen. That dozen also comes with a free story idea with each pop too.
For those who think they are so brainy always coming up with cool nifty never been done before ideas here's a hint. Unless you got the prose to back it up, and the luck you actually know your idea is a seller they are worthless. Everyone can think up of ideas everybody. So keep them its nice to think your creative but creative means diddly squat without the hard work.
In other news I got into my Creative Writing Fiction class I so desperately craved to be in. Yah:)
No comments:
Post a Comment